Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Why does the current far right think moderates are far left?

Why did you stereotype people you don't understand. People that are conservative are not all these hate fulled things you say. We all need to stop the fighting and start going after the true problem the people in Washington. Do you think they care about any of us? I sure don't my way of life is getting harder and harder to maintain. My 401k is going down every day. I have to watch every penny I spend. For the first time in my life I'm uncertain about my future. All the problems we are going thur now have been caused by the govt. Housing, stock market declines, banks, and soon health-care will be the next victim. Lets start cleaning out Washington. Both parties have bad seeds. Why is someone that lies and cheats on their taxes allowed to watch over our taxpayer money? They want the Liberals and conservatives to fight that takes the attention away from what they are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment