Thursday, August 18, 2011

Should I be concerned about chronic fatigue?

For the last couple of weeks I have been feeling exceptionally tired all the time. At first I attributed it to not getting enough sleep due to having to stay up late to focus on school work since I work all day. But it seems as time progresses I am getting worse. Prior, though I was tired I ws able to get my work done, but now I do not even have the energy to do my homework the way I should be. I have the convenience of time at my fingertips as three of my four cles are online. I am not one to procrastinate... I like to have things done on time or early if it is at all possible. Just last night I went to a recovery group at church and I was trying to talk to a friend after the group and I felt completely incoherent and could not focus on what I wanted to say. (I have to mention it is imperative that I go because I work as a live in nanny so I need to get out once and awhile) Anyway, after group instead of doing some reading and answering some questions like I should have done I went to bed. So I went to bed at 10 pm and got up at 6:30 am that is plenty of sleep not too much maybe even not enough in my case. But even though I got sleep I was exhausted this morning all day long. I had a short burst of some energy at about 2 pm but it did not last and I am now exhausted again. This does not seem at all normal to me. Should I be concerned?

No comments:

Post a Comment