Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Help! i need to know if im goin to jail?

in december my dog was tragically shot and killed and dumped on the road. i was very upset by this and knowing that my neighbor had a rifle i went up to his farm to question him. after 5 to 10 min of general conversation my nerves got the better of me and i asked was it him that shot my dog, he replied no and made a comment about how "dublin people" cause nothing but trouble in the local area at which point i threatened him saying if i found out he shot my dog i would burn his farm down, i was later arrested and charged with tresp but the farmer made a statement inclining i threathened to kill him. i later also found out the man was in his late 70's. (he looked much younger). i also feel much regret for doing what i done and i don't know what is going to happen and i am due in court on the 20th of february. i am currently on bail with a 11pm to 7am curfew, i would greatly appreciate any feedback on the matter. im in ireland

No comments:

Post a Comment