Sunday, August 14, 2011

HELP NEEDED FINANCIAL CRISIS ANY IDEAS?

I have just returned to work after a 3 month layoff. My wife only brings home $300 every paycheck due her wage being garnished to pay our bankruptcy. I just started working part time & we are barely getting by. I am willing to do odds jobs or take any advice on immediate help that I can get. I have reached out to my pastor and my calls are not returned. People have offered help but can not back up what they say or become suddenly unreachable. 2 full time positions have been offered to me but I can can't accept them because I don't have enough gas to last until they can pay me (they are cargo delivery jobs & i must pay my own gas). Do any of you reading this know of any agencies, churches, people, or organizations that can help us??? Thank you for whatever help that you can give us.

No comments:

Post a Comment