Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I think I'm falling for my best friend?

So I've known her since March this year and ever since we've met this girl has made me crazy. Just the way she is makes me liker her more. Lately she said I've become her best friend but obviously i wanna be more than just her best friend. She tells me she loves me every now and then, but I'm seriously falling for her. I'm really trying not to because I don't want to lose her, plus i leave for college this fall but i feel like im gonna lose my chance if i dont tell her how i really feel. She has asked me to sleep over her house and her mom LOVES me. they talk about me during dinner and lunch and her mom tells her (in front of me) that i should be her boyfriend. She has bf right now though which is killing me. Every time i see her i fall more for her. Her smile just drives me crazy. She has beautiful big eyes which just hypnotize me. Her personality is the best> I love it when she changes her voice around me sometimes to sound cute. I love her laugh. We skype a lot and even if im tired, sleepy, and have nothing to talk about i still skype with just to see her and her voice. We have SO much in common that it's scary. She pushes me a lot playing around. And the other day i was sitting next to her while she was chatting with her friend and somehow i came up on the convo and her friend said awwww and she said "shhh hes right here. he can read this." and when i looked at her she just laughed nervously and blushed. So im guessing she might feel the same way about me but i suck at reading things like this. I really dont know what to do. I cant stop thinking about this girl. It really frustates me.

No comments:

Post a Comment