Friday, August 12, 2011

Where do I go now? My kids aren't safe, and the cops wont help.?

My children told me that my x (their father) molested them. I called DFS and the police, who after stating that they investigating (they didn't we live in a small community and no one wants that here, plus the x's father has pull where I live and where he lives) said that they found nothing. My kids have told a psychologist, someone from a victims advocacy clinic, the school counselor, and the chief of police. None of which will do anything. The School counselor has tried but no one will listen to her. The rest of the people on the list have taken NO ACTION whatsoever. This x also broke into my house with a loaded weapon, and nothing was done to him. I asked at the time if I could press charges and was told no, and now I am finidng out that I could have and no one will touch it. I am running out of options and my childrens time is running short. He has already threatened to kill them once, and I know he will do it. I can prove everything that I have stated here. What do I do? HELP!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment