Friday, August 12, 2011

Razr v9m Modding HELP?

I've been messing around with my razr v9m trying to get it to function with all of the latest gidgits...I have downloaded superbluetoothhack.jar (like a jar of jelly?) & superbluetoothhack.jad (...?), also want to download some games. Phone tools and that..other..thing (p2k? is that it) don't recognize my phone. All of the files i downloaded are on my pc, not my phone, because i can't figure out where to put them on my phone. When i plug my razr in it shows up as removable disk (f:), with folders mobile, music, and motorola, and some file named WMPinfo...Anyone help me getting superbluetoothhack up and running and installing games..and changing the boot up/shut down images? And getting skins to work?!@ *breaths* I'd appreciate all help for my razr v9m modding!

No comments:

Post a Comment