Monday, August 8, 2011

No such thing as black hair?

I noticed that most of my african americans friends have Dark -dark brown hair where you didnt even noticed it was brown .. you would think they would have pure black hair..(Which you would asume in normal lighting), but if you look closely you can that their hair is brown just a very dark shade of it. I noticed this on numerous people.. Which leads me to beilve, there is no such this a black hair, just really dark dark brown.. But when i take some of the hair i find in my combs, i hold it up to al ight bulb and see no brown Pigmentations what so ever no matter how hard i look...Maybe its just very very extrenly dark brown till a point where it looks black in all lights, but deep down its prbly still brown, although this can all be solved with the simple answer for my question...So once again, Is there really no such thing as black hair? But just really different shades of brown when it comes to hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment