Monday, August 8, 2011

Is there something wrong with my ual preferences? Ladies pls?

ok well i am 25 and also have my preferences in age. i am married to a 35 yr old man soon to be 36 in a couple of weeks. i enjoy the fact that they understand me and i am not the type of woman to teach a person i enjoy them teaching me. i love the fact that being with an older man makes me happy. he enjoys doing his stuff in the bed as well and i have no problem with that what so ever to me there is nothing wrong with being with older people, you just prefer it. that doesn't mean the younger ones can't provide what an older one can but there are still differences, one being that they think differently about life and their relationships. another is that they have experienced more than a younger person. so i say, hey if your happy that's all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment