Saturday, August 13, 2011

Is it normal for recruiters to kinds be putting me off or take their time, due to my criminal history?

I have a criminal history from back in the day. I have 4 misdemeanors, and 3 minor non traffic charges, but it seems everytime, i start working w/ a recruiter for the Army or National Guard, they take their time w/ me. It seems like they dont put all their effort in me. I went to a Army recruiter about a month ago, and gave him my paperwork, and he sd, "dont worry, I wont u around like other recruiters". He sd that he had gotten other people in witth more serious stuff, but I have not heard from him in a month, and when I call him, he says, "dont worry, I will call u" By the way the misdemeanors were for 6th Degree Petty larceny, and theft under $300, and a DUI.

No comments:

Post a Comment