Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Air Craft Control Selection Process?

Hi! I was looking at Air Traffic Control as a possible career change and wound up applying for the position of Air Traffic Control Trainee through the FAA website online. The closing date for the application was May 2nd, and I applied near the end of April. I know the next step is to take the AT-SAT if invited in one of the designated cities. I was wondering if anyone was familiar with the turnaround time after application to when people are invited to take the test. I met all the basic requirements for the position and have some things like a Bachelor’s degree and four year of progressive management experience, so I am hoping to be invited to at least take the exam, and was just curious as to when I might find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment